The ongoing support for us is amazing. To all the vets, nurses, CAM therapists, holistic retailers, farmers, animal owners/guardians, and people who support us – we’d like to say a huge THANK YOU for your continued support and commitment.
Become a Corporate Supporter
Our Corporate Supporters Group is growing fast, and these companies are consistently helping to raise awareness of CAM4animals amongst their customers and colleagues. Please do click the link below and email us if you would like to support our activities.
We encourage our general supporters and followers to offer their support to these companies, many of whom provide holistic products and services for animals. You can find their details and visit their websites & online stores via the links at the bottom of the page.
Have you got a success story for us?
Have you got a happy horse who was saved by an Osteopath? A dog who can run again after Acupuncture? A rabbit who recovered quickly using Photizo? A cat who is no longer incontinent due to homeopathy? ...
We would love to hear about it. Vets and animal owners/guardians of the future need to understand what can be achieved.
With your support, we can show them - it is important!
Donate to help us achieve more
Every single penny donated goes towards keeping CAM4animals running which includes:
- Maintaining the website – as an invaluable source of information, advice and news for all animal owners;
- Meeting with stakeholders such as MPs, CAM professional bodies, and the RCVS is essential to our work. Wherever possible, volunteers pay their own expenses but your help enables us to reimburse them;
- Event Attendance – taking a stand at conferences and events costs a lot of money but it is one of the most effective ways of engaging with people and gaining new supporters and volunteers;
- Publicity materials – including reports, flyers, handouts, ads; to raise awareness and spread the word;
- Software packages for design and project management help us to work with each other on-line and produce attractive and shareable social media posts;
- Cyber Security – it’s a digital world and keeping our volunteers and supporters safe online is critical to our campaign success;
- PO Box & Postage – even in a digital world snail-mail is still vitally important (and expensive!) Our flyers get to travel the length and breadth of the UK thanks to your contributions.
We understand that not everybody is able to donate financially to the campaign – if you would like to get involved in other ways, you can spread the word, help distribute flyers, write letters, help with artwork, talk to holistic businesses, do some research. You can find out more further down this page.
How to donate to CAM4animals
Regular Monthly Donation
Every amount helps, no matter how small. If you would like to support us with a regular monthly donation via PayPal, this would be a huge help to us, just check the monthly donation box.
(You do not even need to have a PayPal account, just a credit or debit card.)
Donate £2 a month
Donate £5 a month
Donate £10 a month
Donate another amount a month…you choose
You can make a one off donation via PayPal too. Simply choose the amount and leave the monthly donation box un-checked. We are extremely grateful for all donations.
How can I donate if I don’t want to use PayPal?
You can set up a standing order, or pay a one off donation direct to our bank account. Please email us for details.
Distribute our flyers
Our flyer outlines what CAM is and how it can be used for your animal. Order yours by using the button below and
- Hand them out to friends and colleagues at events, e.g. dog / game / country / equestrian shows;
- Distribute them at competitions, e.g. agility / flyball / showjumping;
- Pin them to notice boards in animal businesses, e.g. pet shops, rehabilitation clinics, training centres;
- Post them out with your company products.
Simply email us with the quantity you require, and your delivery address. A small donation to cover printing and postage is very much appreciated, if you are able, via CAM4 animals PayPal (links above) or by transfer to our Bank Account (please request details).
Buy our Poetry Book
The poems in this anthology celebrate the human-animal bond and also complementary therapies and the place they have in the treatment of animals. The poems have been collected from veterinary surgeons, doctors and also supporters of complementary medicine and poets. All profits go to CAM4Animals.
Take advantage of our special offers
We are delighted that a number of our corporate supporters have made special offers to you.
For each sale of a product or service, CAM4animals may also receive a donation. Another easy way to support us.
Other ways you can help
Share your experiences
We are launching a newsletter and transforming our website to become the “go to” place for information on veterinary Complementary and Alternative Medicine. We have started a library of case studies but we always need more! Examples from owners, farmers, vets or practitioners are all of interest to our followers on social media, website visitors and newsletter recipients. If needed, we can help you to write it before publishing on our website. Owners love to see CAM in action.
Your stories will help to show people the versatility and usefulness of a wide range of complementary and alternative modalities. Evidence of CAM in action can be found in our blog – we look forward to receiving your contributions.
Join the CAM4Animals team
Are you comfortable on social media? Do you have images of animals and holistic health treatments that we could use on Instagram or Pinterest or maybe you enjoy creative writing or making slides? Are you a spreadsheet Ninja or do you like organising small events? If you have some spare time where you would enjoy working with a lively team of on-line volunteers we’d love to hear from you!